- Succulents grow best and will maintain their color and health when given an ample amount of sunlight and a conservative amount of water.
- Your SeaGarden will easily thrive indoors when placed near a window or in a room with good natural light. It can also be placed outdoors in a sunny setting.
- Use a spray bottle to mist your SeaGarden once a week. Try to aim the spray near the base of the plants rather than having water collect on top. Succulents do not like to be overwatered and tend to do better in dry conditions.
- Gently pull away and remove any plant petals that may have dried up or discolored.
- Trim any plants that have overgrown or replace it with another succulent.
- Should a planting become loose or fall out, simply place it back into the soil/moss mixture and it will reroot itself. Succulents do well by living compactly and will bring long lasting beauty.
Enjoy your living work of art!